Wednesday, April 11, 2012

My Voice

 I am fashion..... Everything that has to-do with Southern California I LOVE, the beach, the sun, the rain, the desert, the whole atmosphere. From the skater, surfers, to the dirt bike riders, to the kid who is just unsure, who wants to look nice. I get my inspiration from all of these aspects. I understand that everyone has their own style. I design my cloths with all of these factors in mind. I have two clothing lines in process, one for young woman. The ages of thirteen to twenty-two. The second line is baby clothing. I always see the same generic clothing on children I want to change that. I think every baby and toddiler has its own personality. I want to express that. They should not dress the same because they are not the same person. Regardless of age. I am taking woman’s motocross fashion to actual fashion. Girls are just as equal as boys, but why do there sporting cloths have to look the same? I am going to make things more stylish to ware. With Bmk Fashions my goal is set on personality and how everyone has his or her own. I will utilize their personalities into my clothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment