Wednesday, May 2, 2012

EOC-Chapter 5 Exercise


Chapter 5 Exercise

              My professional plans for the future is to create a life style brand, and a film costuming company. Creating different lines for every aspect of the home, person, Film and fashion. The first thing I would like to start off with my jacket collection, and casual wear collections.  I plan on starting with an online store, “ E-comerence” website. With having an extensive marketing and advertisement campaign is where I will create brand recognition. Once the site is up I would like to open a small boutique. This is where customers will have the opportunity to try-on the clothing.  One major stumbling block along the way is creating brand recognition on a new product. This is a major obstacle, but it has been done before, so I know it can and will be done. Only time can tell how long this will take. I am already doing freelance work in film for costuming. So with passion comes will to successes, and I have tones of passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment