Wednesday, May 16, 2012

EOC-Chapter 7 Exercise Question


Chapter 7 Exercise question

If I was to create a brand such as the “ Johnny Cupcake” brand I would use viral marketing to reach my target market. I would use a collection of social media outlets, Facebook, stumble upon, and tumblr, word to mouth and self-promotion, such as different celebrities to wear the brand. I would have an almost food truck style of promotion, using twitter fans can follow where the next trunks show will be and they can drive and get the newest limited addition t-shirt for that week. I would create a limited addition t-shirt that would be featured one month, but it would be sold one week out of that month in selected cities. This is a great way to create word of mouth.  It depend on how much the customer loves the product to be able to tell how fast it will spread on a national, or international level.  If the customer takes to the product right away I would estimate within five years that the brand could be at a international level. With a two year for a national (United States) level. You can't always predict the market place, but if you keep up with the forecast the company will succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment